• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, October 06, 2005

    Genesis Films


    My article on Genesis films is up at the Open Heaven website. We're about to embark on a series of talks on it so I thought I would catch up on them all and see if I can whet anyone's appetite to watch some of them as well. We'll use a few clips in our gatherings and I plan to use the various takes on Cain and Abel at our cell group (home group).

    Matt

    N.B. - This post was back-dated to when the review was first posted - i.e. it's not a true blog post!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home