• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Monday, April 30, 2007

    Podcast: The Miracle Maker

    It's that point in the month again when I post my latest podcast, and boy did it come around quickly this time! This month I'm looking The Miracle Maker which has recently been released in a special edition DVD. (I'll be posting some notes on the new edition of the DVD shortly.)

    The Miracle Maker is the most recent film I've discussed so far, but one of my top ten Jesus films. The five other recordings are still available to download from the podcast. They are Jesus of Nazareth, Il Vangelo Secondo Matteo (The Gospel According to St. Matthew), The Greatest Story Ever Told, Jesus of Montreal and Jesus Christ, Superstar.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home