• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, May 03, 2007

    Biblical Studies Carnival XVII

    Christopher Heard of Higgaion has posted the seventeenth Biblical Studies Carnival.

    Chris has done a great job, especially given that he apparently didn't receive any nominations. I must admit that it's an area I'm weak on. I don't read Biblical Studies blogs as widely as I should, and so I always feel a little guilty nominating. From here on in though, I shall have to do better. It's nice to get a mention as well. Thanks Chris.

    Next month's Biblical Studies Carnival XVIII will be hosted by Danny Zacharias of Deinde. Speaking of Danny Zacharias, I've often wondered whether he was any relation to Ravi Zacharias. I don't suppose anyone can shed any light on that could they?

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home