• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    November Faith and Film Blog-a-thon

    Somehow this entirely passed me by, but a Faith and Film Blog-a-thon ran last week and I totally missed it. And the worst thing is that there are no excuses as it was announced as far back as September!

    There are over 40 entries. I must admit I had no idea that there were quite so many Faith and Film blogs out there, particularly given that many of the ones I read regularly didn't even participate. I wonder if this is going to run regularly, in a similar vein to the Biblical Studies Carnivals, if so I'll have to enter something for future blog-a-thons.

    Two Bible film related posts are Joe's Movie Corner on The Prince of Egypt, and The Listening Ear's thoughts on Monty Python's Life of Brian.

    By the way I also discovered that RC, the host for this blog-a-thon, also wrote out a lengthy quote from one of my favourite 3 films Cool Hand Luke.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home