• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, July 31, 2008

    Podcast: Jesus (1979)

    There's a bit of a danger that my podcasts might be becoming bimonthly rather than monthly at the moment. In fact this month's nearly didn't happen either as my son is due to be born tomorrow! However, hopefully I'll be able to get back on track now.

    Anyway, July's entry is up. This month it's Jesus (1979) aka The Jesus Film. I've also got a new (to me) laptop this month and am still perfecting the settings. It seems that it's better quality but a little too quiet, but I'd be interested to hear from listeners whether that is, indeed, the case.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    • At 12:15 pm, August 13, 2008, Blogger Kevin C. Neece said…

      I didn't think it was too quiet at all. Sounded quite good. I'm curious to know where that Deacon interview came from, though. Thanks for another great podcast! I always learn something when I listen.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home