• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Saturday, March 12, 2011

    Time for a New Look

    Most of you will probably have noticed on logging on that I've changed my blog design a little bit. It was only meant to be a tweak (I was well and truly sick of the old orangey colour down the sides), but it seems to have taken me a few hours! At some point I'm going to do a much bigger overhaul, but for now this looks a little less unfashionable.

    I've also added icons towards the top left forfollowing me on Twitter and the newly created Bible Films Facebook page. I've got quite a few ideas for that so when I've categorised them a little more I'll share them here. For now this will have to do.

    2 Comments:

    • At 3:48 pm, March 13, 2011, Anonymous retrospaghetti said…

      i do prefer this to the orange - when i worked for the district attorney's office in new orleans, i inevitably began associating orange with prisoners, the color in theory is supposed to be calming, however it did not work

      i like your blog very much

       
    • At 11:49 am, March 14, 2011, Blogger Matt Page said…

      Thanks. I'm not sure how long this will hold before I change it but I certainly feel it looks less dated.

      Matt

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home